Thursday 10 January 2013

Why WWE must stop taping WWE Friday Night SmackDown

  The WWE Universe all knows that WWE Friday Night SmackDown! airs on tape delay on many occasions,but it must stop here and now.

  Because of tape delays we now all get spoilers or teasers leading up to the show,including a few Raw shows which also air on tape delay.It has to stop,as it ruins every WWE fan's anticipation for the upcoming show.As seen on the photo is Alberto Del Rio having the World Heavyweight Championship around he's waist(and no he didn't steal it or something),he actually won it against Big Show in a last Man Standing match.

  And how do I know all this information,no I don't work for WWE,no I don't tell the future and no I don't have a time machine.I and along with the millions of WWE fans know this because of WWE's plan to have SmackDown run on tape delay,with many fans not able to keep their mouth shut,nor can the WWE websiteand it's Facebook page can either.

  So,now do you understand what I'm saying,if we already know that Del Rio is gonna be the new World Heavyweight Champion,there is no point of getting hyped up on who's gonna win,we all know it's Del Rio who comes up victorious,the only thing left is how the match rolled out,just like when Wade Barrett won the IC Championship from Kofi Kingston on a tape delayed episode of Raw.

  So,my question for you guys is,do you agree with me on this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment